BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Delhi Destiny...

After a long time there was going to be this long weekend and to add to that there was no client deliverables, so I had a long weekend and all for me… Swati was here. She was coming to Delhi for the first time and she wanted to be a tourist. I chose to be the guide. But unfortunately the weather played the villains and she decided not to roam around much. So we went to Old Delhi, I took her to Chandi Chowk. She was really thrilled to see the old Delhi, Love Aaj Kal had actually left a deep mark… Then we moved into the Love Kal mode, I mean we went to Amby Mal Gurgaon. And by the time we were through with one movie and a game of bowling, it was time to go to station. She had a train to catch to Shimla. I dropped her there and returned home…. It was a day well spent. We have been friends for more than 12 years and every time we meet, the kid within us surfaces and we let it play…

Its true, you can be yourself with your friends…

0 comments: