BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Keep Loving

What is the best feeling in the world?
Being in love? Being with the person you always wanted to be with?
Going to moon or is it driving the costliest car on the surface of the earth? Is it Lamborghini?
what else can it be ? Looking at the world, there could be zillions of things which could make you feel on the top of the world. That’s the feeling. The feeling of driving the best car, having a dream job as i read on a blog which talked about Dream Job, Dream Body and Dream Relationship. But all that makes you feel best and which you think to be the ultimate goal, doesn't stay long. Doesn't it appear really weird? It’s that particular moment, may be a fraction of a second or may be few minutes hours or days or at times years. But ultimately, that happiness, that joyous moment fades away. It was a good thought that one needs to maintain that state with the same effort that one makes to achieve it.
Quite a point of view.

Anyways coming back to the "best feeling ever", I suppose by now you would have given a thought over it. Believe me; it was really tough for me to decide what this feeling must be. What it is that would make me feel the best? For me – the thing I wrote first is the thing that I believe to be the best feeling for me. So living without loving is something that I can never dream of. So, when that someone for whom you have dreamt the stuffs that make your future decides one fine day to move out of your life, what do you do then? You protest, you pull that person closer or you let go… none of these actions are questionable as this is not a question of ethics, logic or morale probably that’s the difficulty when you think of heart. Heart follows no rule. I am not here to preach about any particular action, I would just like to put it this way that I am going to tell something in which I believe in.

Long ago I had heard this saying, then it used to be just a forwarded SMS: “If you love someone and the person wants to leave you, then let her go, if she returns she is yours and if she doesn’t then she never was”. I believe in this. Not only ‘coz it is the true test of love and feeling, but also ‘coz I think if you love someone then you must be ready to gift a smile to that person even at the cost of your own pain. So when you love someone never make a condition that the person has to love you, love that person no matter whether the love is mutual or not, no I am not asking you to be GOD, in this world where being human is the most tasking thing, being GOD is something that even GODs would not dare trying.

When that person leaves you, you probably don’t know what has made you to deserve this pain. Destiny is probably some would say, but then wasn’t it the same destiny that had brought you together. So why the hero called DESTINY suddenly tries to play villain or is it the cupid who got angry with you. I have no answer, again, but then I think its we who make or break a relationship. So when a relationship gets sour, rather than blaming each other the best thing we can do is wish the other person all the best for the future and a happy life.

IT’S NOT EASY, BUT WHEN HAS LIFE EVER BEEN…

SO ALL YOU PEOPLE IN LOVE…

Love might leave you, but you don’t leave love…

KEEP LOVING AND KEEP LIVING

‘COZ LOVE IS NOT LOVE WHICH BENDS WHEN ALTERATION FINDS…

0 comments: