BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Anniversary Month

It’s been 2 years in IMRB International and one year writing the blog. So this is the anniversary month.
Know what when I came to Delhi I had this pre-conceived notion that this is not the right place to be, probably I was too prejudiced with the capital city. The city has not been too rude with me, rather I must say I have had some of the beautiful moments of my life here.
Given my easily-bored-to-death nature nobody thought that I would last more than a year in a company, I have been here for two years now. Though I think it’s time for me to move now, but has there ever been a right time, I need to figure that out. Nobody thought that I can pursue anything as close as a regular hobby other than watching movie (as that does not require any effort apart from opening your eyes and closing your minds) but hey all I have been writing this blog for a year now, beat that.
So what has these two years in IMRB been: I had some of my best experiences here in this office. Starting from the day when I joined it till day, it has always been a learning experience for me and I think there can never be a better way to learn than to learn on the job, and that’s what IMRB International has provided me with. A wonderful team that makes you feel wanted and great friends at work. Its been a very cool experience in IMRB International so far, touchwood.
Now talking about the blog; it has been a very god let out for me, it has helped me to settle down in more ways than one, I think this is a stable place for me and gives me a lot of sanity. Made some good friends and some strangers who have voiced their feelings over my blogs, some kind ones and some not so kind.
Two years in Delhi has been a long pleasing one, but I think the time to move has come. Don’t know where don’t when...

0 comments: