BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 4, 2010

A Bowling Match

Long time back when bowling was supposedly the coolest thing to do. There was a guy who played it like no one did it in his group. He was thus the coolest guy in the group. Some year later he was back at an alley and there also performed pretty well, thus reconfirming his belief that there can never be a bad day when he has a ball in his hand and ten pins waiting to be rolled. But they say sunny days are not there for long and so it was for him.

Yesterday this guy went out playing with his bosses. Knowing that they are older than him and probably a bit less cooler, he thought he would be able to spun his magic again. But he was grossly mistaken. He was bitten, smashed and downright squashed by the two. Well that guy was me and the people who trashed me are: Nirepinder and Anuj.

I started the game pretty well and then lost to Nirepinder, with only a few points margin. Anuj was nowhere in the contention at that time. Then in the second match: Me Vs Nirep, I was demolished beyond repair. But as they say beauty lies in the fight and I decided to fight again. Well I was wrong: Sense lies in accepting defeat and moving on. I lost again, this time even Anuj scored better than me!

Nirepinder was on cloud 9, he won all the matches. I had a bruised ego and a trampled spirit. But I am not going to give up: Wait tomorrow and I will be back with a bang. Nirepinder watch out!

0 comments: