BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Women I would like to think about...

With 95% (Well the remaining 5% is reserved for Karan Johar and Co.) of male thinking about women all the time I was thinking who would be the women that I would like think about... So here comes the chart of top five women I would like to think about:
5.Fizz: Did I hear a who, well she is the character in Tarun Tejpal's 'Alchemy of Desire' cannot help but think about her, she is right now taking up almost 12% of my braind space, a very individualistic, independent and opinionated woman. Well, might not be as big as Scarlett O'hara but definitely more believable than her...
4. Priyanka Gandhi: Has been trying a lot to know her for a long time. She was a long time crush but then Aishwarya out lasted her and then there was Alicia Silverstone and so on... but now that she is making all the right noises I would definitely like to know her.
3. Megan Fox: You have seen her on the maxim cover and then she blew you off with her performance in Transformer, with tattoos all over her body, I would definitely like to know her, rather closely
2. Suu Kyi: Of course with the power that she has and the respect that she gets from her followers and the conviction she has shown in the cause that she believes in I would be definitely thinking about her
1. Jhumpa Lahiri: Never thought she was this hot untill I saw a picture of her, with tht bod and a brain to die for I don't find anyone better than her to top the list

0 comments: