BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

*****Diwali*****

Diwali was good.

Had been home this diwali. It’s a nice time to be home. Actually its great to be home anytime of the year. Lots of sweet and relatives, though I am not too keen on the later but the former is something that I can never do without. Have refrained from bursting crackers for a long time and so this year when I thought of bursting a few maa was concerned whether I have retained my expertise, without practice.

Cleaning the house, lighting the lamp and of course buying crackers are a few things that excites me even today. It brings back those childhood days of innocence, I really love it. Almost a week at home doing nothing, just eating home cooked food and resting. Bikash was home, we met after two years. Interestingly we met exactly after 2 years. I mean last we met it was his birthday two years ago. Again we met on his birthday. Its sad how work becomes priority and you start losing touch with people who were best buddies.

Spoke to Manish, he might not be able to come to Praneesh’s marriage. Got some work, he is boss is screwing him like anything. So Praneesh’s wedding would be fun but of course Manish gonna miss it all.

I read this book, Joker in the Pack. It’s same old IIM IIT stuff, got really bored of reading these stuffs want to read something nice. Something worth it, I have started Kiterunner, just to change my literary taste.

Post Diwali the biggest problem is you start eating so much of sweet that you get addicted to sweets and every day you yearn for some good burfis and stuffs. One of the good things about staying home is morning tea. I love the tea at home, here they some how mess up the recipe…

Chow…..

0 comments: