BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

One Presentation, A wedding and Coke - puri

The week was really busy and hectic, so much so that I didn’t even get enough time to sleep. And it is true for the whole team working on the Daredevil project in the office. The presentation was on Saturday and that was the reason for the sleepless nights. The D-day came and we were there, the presentation was cool. I had a friend’s wedding to attend in Mathura, in the evening. So post presentation, Shiv picked me up from TERI. Prankie and Anit were there too. So thus we moved to Mathura. The 30k wedding evening was gonna be rush hour and that didn’t help our cause and thus we covered the 3 hrs journey in 5 hours. The wedding was good and fun. The best part was having coke in panipuri. Yeah it was Prankie’s idea, she was at her experimenting best and while She, Anit and Shiv had breezer in pani-puri (the papdi part), I had my coke. The dance and song routine was normal but then it wasn’t long one as all of us were tired.
It was Amit and Deepali’s wedding. Amit is my MBA friend and we hae known each other for three years now. I was hoping for a BIMTECH reunion but alas, we were the only ones there. We were there till the pheras got over and after that, we went to our hotel rooms and crashed. On Friday I had slept for barely three hours and post the hectic drive and baraati fare I was completely drenched out. I fell asleep even before I hit the bed.
We woke up early in the morning, as it was Australia Open finale in the afternoon and none of us wanted to miss it. Prankie didn’t trust the half-asleep guys to drive her back safely and that’s why she didn’t want us to leave early. But then the Australian Open thingy had bitten us so badly that we were ready to do anything to convince. She agreed after a lot of convincing and drinking two cups of coffee. The drive back was good. The roads were not filled and we had a safe drive.
I reached home in time to catch the final set of Hesh/Sania match. Hesh/Sania did it. I mean they won the Mixed Double finals. Then there was the big match, the final between, Federer and Nadal. It was great match, and it went into the final set. But the final set was a let down, Nadal sailed thru the final set easily. This 22 year old is improving with every single match. Federer seemed to be psyched by the presence of Nadal. Rafa is just one grand slam away from being a career GRAND SLAM. I had a bet with Richa and I am right now smiling from ear-to-ear when I say, I WON THE BET.
In whole it was a hectic but a fulfilling week. With the DD presentation getting over and the trip for Amit’s wedding it was really busy, fast paced and fun week, that had me tired but at the same time happy at the end of it...

0 comments: