BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My New Lappie... Yippiee!!!

At last I got it, I mean my new laptop. Its a Sony Vaio and I give all the credit to Maa and Satyam. I mean at the time when everyone is cursing Satyam, I owe my new possesion to Mr Raju’s now infamous organisation. Maa coz she was the one who told me to invest some in the Satyam’s share, actually she even said that she woild cover my losses if i had to incur any, and as they say MERE PASS MAA KA ASHIRWAD THA and thats how I made some money outta Satyam’s share and I got this lappie. It has a core 2 duo processor, 250 gb hard drive, 2 GB RAM and 1 GB cache. All in all quite loaded for the things that I do. I was thnking to buy a laptop for a long time. I mean with all those blogging needs and the surfing stuffs and my desktop not looking a very good shape, i decided to buy a laptop and thats hw this new baby came into existence. Now I think there’s gonna be more sleepless nights ala MBA days, with this new found toy.

0 comments: