BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Virtual - Reality

Its been a long time since I wrote and that’s actually nt feeling right. Something new on my side too. I got myself registered on facebook. Thinking about the irony of life I at times think about people like me who add people sitting next to them on their social networking list. I mean what the F, u r sitting rite next to this person. Everyday u gotta meet and still u want to make that person virtual. I mean the need to make every real thing virtual is a hep thing. It started with mails going electronic. U have ur profile and customized self on nets, ala ur social network profiles and pix. We spend more time infront of PCs than we see a human face. I think machine are quickly replacing human sentiments and human are soon becoming mechanical… visit a chat site and u mi8 end up hearing something like: aaargh!!!, lol, ha ha haha. Where are the real human emotions, even these have been mechanized. I know even I am part of this bloody race that calls itself tech-savvy and I also think the day of machines ruling the world is not far.

I pray for those days when Green meant nature and not Green Card, when Fresh meant fresh air and not a cup of coffee, when song meant chirping of birds and not tuning into the ipod, when chatting meant having adda with friends and few cups of tea, samosa and not logging into g-talk, when games meant late evenings in the playground and not x-box or play stations, when a quarrel meant fighting with ur friends and not ignoring them on social sites. The Gold Old days…

0 comments: