BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

When we met Shi...

It was a good week. With a very good mix of work and fun, in fact the best mix. I mean there was no work and it was all fun. That’s what made it all fun and no work week, and didn’t make me a dull guy.

Okay first, Shi was here on her annual trip. Jaya Aunty (Shi’s Mom) had called me and asked me to arrange for her accommodation. I did so. Sam offered her place. On 24th she arrived in Delhi. We had some a lot of catching up to do, after all its been six months since we met. So we(Shi n Me)went for Ghajini (Aamir being the common factor) and then had a quick dinner, though it was not long enough to catch up but we managed. Post that Sam picked her up from PVR Anupam and I joined Zalil, Cheenku and Jhoothdev for dinner and then for a movie (Yes Man).

25th early morning I went for badminton and post the badi game I went to Sam’s place. Venky, Tee and Neha were already there. We were meeting after four months. I mean we (Shi nt included) all stay in Delhi and still we never meet unless there’s some special occasion. That’s really bad.

We chatted, we watched some movies and then we had dinner. Infact we ordered pizzas. I had some work the next day and that’s why had to come to Delhi. Tee dropped me home.

Saturday morning I woke up a bit late. Anuj and Komal had invited us (Richa, Nitant, Ankur, Reetu, Saurabh, Eveneet and myself) for lunch. So we reached there place at 2-30 and post a really good lunch we left there place at 5-00pm. In between there were a lot of office gossips and talks.

In the evening I went to Sam’s place. The next day was Sunday, so everyone was relaxed. Tee had invited her boyfriend over for dinner. Btw this time we cooked our dinner ourselves. I though helped by not helping them. Shi cooked really good biryani. Staying outside India has certainly taught her a lot of things I must say. First of all she has stopped hitting me, the way she used to. It was good fun. I mean all friends catching up after such a long time.

Venky is leaving for LA next week, Neha is going back to Bangalore and Tee would be getting married and flying to Duabi with her BF (n wd be husband) next month. Shi and I were talking about how things are changing. It was only a year back when every weekend we used to meet and now. We all miss those days of nightouts, parties and fun...

Shi left the next day. She had a late night flight to catch, destination SA(lucky ass). Tee, Venky, Sam and me were there to drop her off. A group hug and few tears(strictly from Tee and Sam) later we waved Shi goodbye. I reached home late and crashed into bed. It was a great weekend. But ofcourse I would miss my friends… Love you guys…

0 comments: