BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

I want to write a book...

Powered by a few "thoughtfool" friends and a few utterrly butterly terribly disastrous moments in my life I planned to get my fingertips moving and do something more than just blogging, I mean start writing a book. I must say it wasn’t easy at all. You always want to write something that no one have thought of, which I think in this world of piracy and plagiarism a very wishful thinking, to say the least. I being human followed the same path too. After long sleepless nights that were spent in thinking about a topic that can touch a cord in everyone’s heart and make me the most popular person on Earth after The Pope, I gave up.

So then what did I do, I decided that if there's gonna be a story then it has to be about me, but then who would be interested in that, so I thought of writing about things that could have happened and had it happened then what. So the book would be a lot about would haves and could haves.

So I started with a big bang. I completed one chapter and then the irregularities set in and I left it there. Thinking that I would continue soon, but till then I just think I am gonna continue being in this lazy self of me, which is of course not very different from the active self of me either.

0 comments: