BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Lazy Day

The easiest thing was to take a leave and not come to the office. But then the early morning cup of coffee and butter toast with egg poach is something that was very tempting. So when I reached office and had my breakfast, my whole purpose to stay in the office dried out. I decided to write it and thus opened up the blog page and now I am scribbling down my thoughts (if you allow me say so). Btw I was thinking wat do u say when u r actually scribbling ur thoughts but then using a keyboard to do so. Do you call it something like, e-scribbling or stuff.



I had not slept well yesterday. Not like I was awake thinking something gr8 but then I was watching DADA speaking to the media about his retirement. They are all making a lot of hues and cry about his retirement, the poor guy has suffered a lot leave him. Then I was flooded with more messages and phone calls than dada, himself. I know the calls were to make fun at me, so times I took and times I ignored. But why did dada choose such a time to quit I don’t understand. I always liked his style whether its batting or captaining. He was in true sense a struggler and a comeback man for me.



I called up Praneesh to tell him that DADA has quitted and I knew that he is gonna be very sarcastic with all his unintentionally intending jabs at dada. I banged the phone on him.



Then I called up a friend of mine who was a bit upset with me and the reason is truly hilarious, I am gonna share this: It so happened that the last time I called him he was watching a movie in those dark theatres. And as he and his girlfriend (both least bothered with the movie) made their moves to have their share of entertainment (read, a passionate kiss), the haddi rang, I mean the mobile. And the caller as you all must have guessed by now was ME. Both had to do away with the kiss for the rest of the movie, THE MOMENT LOST IS A MOMENT GONE BEGGING (moral of the story). And then on he avoided my calls and me… Hilarious, isn’t it, I fell laughing from my bed.



Its 11:40 am now still an hour and half more b4 I head for lunch. Sensex is acting like jack, the one who came “tumbling down the hill” . 10800 points what a fall, phew. Thank God!!! I didn’t invest it here. Oh my god!!! I haven’t invested anywhere…



Richa, Vivek and Monika are away on a meeting. Ankur is working out the weights for a project, Reetu is talking to a friend and ME, simply trying to look busy…



Btw its gonna be a long weekend from tomorrow… wow, so some sleep at last and long bedtimes…



Hey Bajju, Praneesh and Anshul… know wat I wake early… I mean no 12 noon morning cup of tea stuffs with me… and just for records, I am usually the first one to reach the office in my team…

0 comments: