BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

TV, Mobile and et al

Americans are group of amazing people. Yesterday I was watching this reality show, called MOMENT OF TRUTH, where the contestants are attached to a lie detector and then asked questions related to their past relationship, one night stands, extra marital affair and what not… all this on national television. Can you believe it, I mean husband coming to know about wife’s sexual relationships with ex-boyfriends even after marriage, wife realizing the cheat that her husband has been all through. Wow! I thought only aunties in Delhi were interested to know what’s happening behind the closed doors in the neighbor’s house.

Then I changed channels to see the Indian Big Brother, ohh I mean BIGG BOSS, I really don’t understand that extra ‘G’ in there. Is that really big, I mean BIG is not big enough let’s make it a little bit bigger by adding a ‘G’. 14 contestants in a single house for 84 days without any connection with the outerworld, except on Friday when Shilpa Shetty makes an appearance to throw someone out of the house. Seven days of utter non-sense I mean please get somebody whom we would like to see, I mean why the hell would I want to see Raja, you don’t know him, good! Then you have the babe of the show, Payal Rohatgi, now don’t tell me you don’t know her, she is the modern age Mamta Kulkarni. What a starcast, phew!!!

I tell you my life has become a lot boring. I mean why the hell am I commenting on this non-consequential shows when I know they really don’t mean much to even be mentioned on this blogspot…

Good news I have decided that I would be buying X1 – Xperia mobile from Sony Ericsson. I don’t know how much would that cost but then that’s what is right now on my mind. I am fed up using this Mughal-e-azam type mobile phone of mine, though it has never betrayed me but still that’s the only luxury with you have with mobile phones which you don’t have with girlfriends, I mean you can always change them when you want a new one.

What a sad week, Alonso won the Singapore GP, why the hell he needed to win. I mean he was no where in the contest and suddenly he had to add spice to this already spiced up dish called F1. At last Fischicella had a complete race I mean he lasted till the end, quite an achievement. Force India, they have rightly named it, I mean its like you are forcing the whole India to support this senior citizen of F1 circuit just coz he is driving a machine drape with our national colour.

Hey guys some new chic on the block, Emanuelle Chirqui, this girl was seen in the new Adam Sandler flick called Nobody Messes With Zohan, the movie had nothing to offer other than Emanuelle. I mean she is not super hot, but then she is.. you can say poor man’s Salma Hayek.

Now that I have covered everything, I mean cars, gadgets, girls and entertainment I need to end this mindless talk what say….

Bye bye… sayonara(it also means bye, just showing my multilingual talents)….

0 comments: